Smith, Smith, Montgomery & Chamberlain, LLC has an extensive history of working with small and medium sized businesses and farms, whether in form of LLC's, Corporations, Partnerships, or Sole Proprietorships.
Through all aspects of establishing, maintaining, and passing the business on to the next generation, our team can offer you the guidance you will need.
Successfully completing the process through which a business is formed requires a deep understanding of business law and regulations. Our attorneys have the necessary experience to help you through this stage.
Our business and corporate services include:
- Establishment of LLC's, Corporations, and Partnerships
- Preparation of operating documentation for existing businesses
- Assisting clients with buying and selling existing businesses
- Contract negotiations
- Succession planning for family owned businesses
- Risk management and organizational structure
- Agricultural business organization and operation